Account Funds Manager
Funding your account allows you to prepay for services by transferring money into your NameSilo account. Once your account has been funded, you can purchase any of the services we offer through the web site and API, as well as selecting to use account funds for any automatic renewal orders. You can still process transactions without account funds and "pay as you go", but pre-funding your account has many advantages.
Reasons to fund your account
- No minimum deposit is required!
- Even faster purchasing
- Puchase marketplace domains without waiting
- Auto-renew services without needing to store a credit card
- Order-related API operations can make use of the funded account
- Give Sub-account users another option for making payments
- Avoid processing fees for order returns and cancellations
Methods for account funding
- Verified credit/debit card already associated with your account
- Verified PayPal account
- Verified Skrill account
- Wire transfer ($50.00 minimum)
You never need to worry about running out of account funds with our automatic replenishment program. All you need to do is to set your minimum threshold and replenishment amount, and once your balance goes below your threshold we will automatically add funds to your account!
- No fees for verified credit/debit card, verified PayPal, Bitcoin or verified Skrill account funding
- We charge a $15.00 fee for wire transfers
- Fees associated with account funding, if any, will be deducted from the deposit amount. For example, if you sent a wire for $500.00, your account would reflect $485.00 (representing the initial $500.00 deposit minus the $15.00 wire transfer fee).
- All funds must be sent in US Dollars
- Complete account funding terms & conditions